Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fourth of July Fruit Flag and Sparklers

I am happy to announce that for my birthday my wonderful husband bought me a new camera.  Unfortunately, it was after I took these awful pics on my phone.  So bare with me :)  I am not known for my healthy snacks.  I am in if for cuteness and that usually involves sugar and or cream cheese...  So, I decided to expand my portfolio and attempt something cute and good for you.  A novel concept I know.  So I recreated the strawberry and blueberry American Flag I had pinned a few years ago and it was delicious and easy.  But I had to put my own not good for you spin on it and added rice crispie treat stars :)  With the left overs I made cute rice crispie treat sparklers.  Everything is better on a stick!

 It's so blurry it's hard to tell, but my sister Lauren is thoroughly enjoying playing with her food.



No comments:

Post a Comment