Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hotel Transylvania Dinner Movie Night



This movie is completely under appreciated.  I laughed uncontrollably at several points in the movie and think it is adorable. My girls are strange and are OBSESSED with Halloween.  So, I wasn't too concerned with a couple scary parts because for some reason they are terrified of their own shadow but mummies and vampires evoke no emotion...  There are a plethora of kiddo Halloween foodie options so I just picked a few that I already had stuff on hand.




The ghosts are bananas with chocolate chip faces.  I peeled oranges to make "pumpkins" with a gummy candy stem.  The guacamole and chips were monster toenails and fungus (mmmm... yum... I love fungus).  The hot dog mummies are made out of hot dog wrapped in crescent rolls with mustard eyes.   Lastly, cheeseburger jack-o-lanterns.  My kids are picky and don't like their cheese melted.  Otherwise I would have melted these pumpkin faces a little over the hamburger.  This was one of my favorite themed nights yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment