Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Tangled Dinner Movie Night



This is a favorite, no obsession, in our house.  We literally have very serious intellectual discussions about how Adelyn's long hair makes her the pre-hair cut Rapunzel and Marcella's short hair makes her the post-hair cut Rapunzel.  That discovery has saved us from many knock out fights over who is the real Rapunzel.  They decided Elsie is the pet chameleon Pascal (poor thing gets no say), Chango is Maximus the horse, Daddy is Flynn Ryder and I get to be the horrible mean mommy/witch (Awesome...).  Actually, it's surprising that it took this long for me to get around to doing a movie night on it.  Daddy went back to teaching this week so my last minute idea/grocery shopping went bye bye.  So, I wasn't as prepared as I would have liked for this one.  But the girls loved it :)
 What!!!! I have to eat dinner BEFORE the cookie!

Rapunzel angel hair chicken Alfredo pasta, cheese & grapes sun symbol & Mother knows best salad.
 
Snuggly Duckling lemon sugar cookies for dessert.



No comments:

Post a Comment