Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Eat Better America




eatbetteramerica.com

I discovered this site last year while grossly plumped-up pregnant. I had reached the point where I felt like I probably needed to put down the Doritos and pick up an apple. However, I felt a little intimidated and hesitant about trying "healthy" options because...
a. The recipes are usually expensive.
b. The recipes are usually tasteless and gross.
c. I cook for a family that would revolt if they knew I was sneaking in veggies or anything good for them for that matter.

However, I quickly fell in love with this recipe/lifestyle site for several reasons.
a. I don't even know I'm eating healthy and most of the time neither does my family. It teaches you ways to healthify everyday favorites to lower the not good for you factors :)
b. All the recipes have reviews, nutritional facts, helpful hints and star ratings. Not only could I choose the ones that I thought looked good but I could find out from others if they were before buying all the ingredients.
c. You can save recipes in your own online recipe box. Therefore, I could easily access them from my phone while at the grocery store or my kitchen.
c. simply organized and easy to navigate.

The reality is... if anyone would struggle to make healthier cooking options it would be me and I have completely switched over all my recipes to this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment