Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Tomme Tippee Bibs


I have pros and cons about my It's the Little Things selection today but for the purpose of travel it's all smiles.

Reasons I love these...
1. They come in fun colors. Enough said.
2. They roll up into a nice convenient pouch that can hold a spoon and a fork. I keep one in my diaper bag at all times for those unexpected last minute chances to socialize around food :)
3. They are easy to wipe down in a hurry.
4. The pouch at the bottom catches the majority of food spillage.
5. BPA free and kiddos can't pull them off!

Reasons that don't bother me so much but might bother you...
1. The neck is kinda big even on the smallest setting so you can still have some not protected areas. However, when on the go it's better than nothing :)
2. They stain easily with dark sauces (spaghetti and such).

No comments:

Post a Comment